NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate is a globally relevant qualification. You will be able to help your organisation manage its positive and negative environmental aspects and support the implementation and continuous improvement of effective environmental management systems.
This qualification helps you understand how to manage environmental issues and this knowledge can be applied in workplaces anywhere in the world.
On completion of the qualification, you will be able to:
– understand a range of environmental issues so that you can improve environmental performance and reduce harm
– work within an environmental management system and contribute to continual improvement
– recognise environmental aspects and associated impacts, and evaluate the effectiveness of existing controls
– support decision-making with ethical, legal and financial arguments
– understand the links between your organisation’s activities and wider environmental issues.
This instructor led training is delivered using presentations, guided sessions of practical exercises and group work.
You will have the opportunity to interact with our experienced facilitator who will bring professional and research expertise into their teaching.
The qualification is broken down into two units, which are assessed in the following ways:
|Examination (to be downloaded, completed, and submitted in 24 hours)
Learners will be required to review a real-life scenario and answer theoretical and practical questions on environmental management.
Assessing environmental aspects and associated impacts
Learners will be required to assess environmental aspects and impacts in their chosen workplace.
The EMC has two-unit assessments. Learners
must achieve a ‘Pass’ in both units to be awarded Environmental Management Certificate from NEBOSH.