ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Lead Auditor
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor
training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit by
applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan
and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team,
communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and
skills to prepare, conduct, report and follows up 1st,2nd,and 3rd party OHSMS audits
- Learn to describe the purpose of ISO 45001 OHSMS audit and satisfy third-party certification
- Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a OHSMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance
- Better understand ISO 19011 Standard requirements and strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques
- ISO 45001:2018 principles and vocabulary
- Review of ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Audit planning and preparation
- Review of quality system documents
- Audit performance
- Non-conformances and corrective action
- The closing meeting
- Audit report and audit follow-up
- Practical workshops
This instructor led training is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise and group work.
You will have the opportunity to interact with our experienced facilitator who will bring professional and research expertise into their teaching.
- Attend 100% of the course
- Pass the continuous assessment
- Pass the written examination
Successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the International Register for Certified Auditors (CQI and IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as