ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Lead Auditor Course
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001
- Interpret the ISO 14001 requirements for an EMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the EMS conformity to ISO 14001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 14001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 14001 audit program
This training course is participant centered and:
- Elaborates theories, approaches, and best practices used in EMS audits
- Provides practical exercises which are based on scenarios inspired by real-life events
- Encourages interaction between the trainer and participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Provides quizzes consisting of stand-alone and scenario-based questions, tailored to prepare the participants for the certification exam
- Attend 100% of the course.
- Pass the continuous assessment.
- Pass the 3-hour written examination.
Successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB).
Strating: December, 17, 2023
Ending: December, 21, 2023
Learning Mode: Face to Face
Total Fees: 945 BHD
Health and Safety Professionals
People in Contact With Hazardous Materials
Senior company executives
No data was found