Heavy Vehicle Driving Course
At the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the common causes of vehicle-related collisions
- Inspect the vehicle
- Understand the roadways, angles and the other factors of “reading the road”
- Understand the fatigue factors
- Understand the different driving distractions and how to deal with them
- Understand the different weather conditions and the tools to handle each situation
- Perform safe driving of heavy vehicles
- A Bahraini, secondary school graduates.
- The person must be medically fit.
- He has the pass the eye examination by the GDT
- The age must be 25 years or older
- Minimum 5 years of experience with clean record.
The assessment comes in two parts:
Part one: theoretical assessment upon the course completion
Part two: a practical assessment done by the general directorate of traffic in Bahrain
Thank you for visiting our website.
If you are interested in enrolling in this program kindly fill out the form below and we will follow up with you to complete your registration.
If you have any questions about our courses or the enrollment process, please feel free to contact us: