The course will take the candidate through the theory and practice of how to test the workplace atmosphere for any hazardous gases prior to start the work to ensure the health and safety of all personnel in the workplace.
Understand the reasons behind carrying gas testing in the workplace
• Understand different types of chemical and their behavior
• Knowledge about the limitations of Gas Testing Equipment
• Understanding of the procedures used for gas testing
• Practical hands-on gas testing practice
Presentations and classroom activities
• Pre-course evaluations questions
• Active participation during the course
• Group discussion
• Practical Exercises
• Hand-On/Practical Gas Testing
After successful completion of the above course, participants also will be awarded Level 3 Al Mashreq Training Certificate, Credit Value 0.6.